CloudPayroll is a rapidly growing Cloud-Based payroll company. Our platform supports over 8,000 organisations and processes payrolls for well over 100,000 workers across New Zealand and Australia.
We pioneered the online Payroll market in New Zealand and play a leading role in the NZ and Australian markets. We count many leading technology companies, household names and not for profits within our customer base. It is a key part of our mission to future-proof our customers organisations and their workers, this means we are constantly investing and growing our technology platform, product and development team.
With our continued rapid expansion in the Australian market we are establishing a new Australian development team. Right now we are looking for a strong Software Developer to help form the core of this new team, based in Melbourne Australia, and working closely with our core New Zealand based team.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, implement and optimise new features and functionality
- Troubleshoot and help evolve existing systems and API’s
- Automate application deployment, configuration and quality pipelines
- Use industry leading technologies and methods on a modern API first platform hosted on Amazon Web Services
- Actively contribute and help shape our product and technology roadmap
- Be a key product development representative to Australian Customer Experience, Operations and Business development team
- Coach, mentor and help grow the development capability in Melbourne Australia
You will need:
- At least 3 years or equivalent experience in developing mission critical web based systems and APIs
- Built and utilised modern APIs
- Hands on Java, Spring and Hibernate knowledge and experience
- Build, test and deployment automation skills
- Experience with utilising and querying PostgreSQL or similar relational data platforms
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Growth mindset, attention to detail and ability to work within a team
If this sounds like you, we would be pleased to receive your application for this exciting position stating personal details, education, and previous work experience.
Applicants for this position must have Australian residency or a valid Australian work visa.